You’re invited to participate in K-BID’s first ever spring auction event – a Spring Toys extravaganza scheduled for the week of May 14th thru May 18th. K-BID intends to actively begin promoting this event on April 17th by soliciting potential sellers for consignments of ATV’s, Campers, UTV’s, Golf Carts, Boats, Motorcycles and other motorized ‘Toys’. K-BID will promote this event heavily from mid-April until the last Spring Toy Auction closes on May 18th.
Get the word out! Talk to your consignors! Recruit new consignors! We need sellers who are serious about selling these items. Let everyone know if they’ve been thinking about selling, there’s never going to be a better time to do it. The promotion costs are on K-BID --- we’re pulling out all the stops. We want every single Spring Toy Auction closing the week of May 14th to May 18th to be wildly successful!
This does not prevent you from scheduling or closing other auctions during this week! However, auctions that fit the assets described above will be receiving extra promotion courtesy of K-BID.
We will be sending potential consignors to a custom landing page that explains the process and lists local affiliates who are accepting consignments.
If you wish to be featured on this page, a few conditions will apply:
- You must have access to a commercial location to accept these consignments.
- As always, contracts with consignors are required.
- You will need to have the ability to schedule the auction(s) to close during the week May 14th-18th.
- Must have a record of SELLING similar assets on K-BID.com. The worst outcome of this promotion is recruiting a bunch of assets that do not sell due to high reserves. It is imperative that we educate these new sellers on the auction process and the negative impact of reserves - saying no to a consignment is OK!
If you meet these criteria and wish to be on the featured affiliate list, please send a notice email@example.com. Please include:
- Name of main contact
- Address of consignment location
- Phone number
- Email address
- Dealer of Record (K-BID, yourself, someone else)
What should you do if you want to participate?
- Contact your current network of sellers and friends.
- Get social! Use Facebook to promote the fact that you are creating a consignment auction. Check local swap and shop groups.
- Take advantage of signage and road frontage.
- Use the handouts provided on this page.
- Contact local dealers to take old inventory off their hands.
- Get creative!
Best practices for Ride into Summer Auctions:
- Auctions/items without reserve will receive the most attention. Educate potential sellers on the negative impact of reserves (See Reserve Handout Attached).
- Assets desired: ATV’s, Campers, UTV’s, Golf Carts, Boats, Motorcycles and other motorized ‘Toys’
- Take great pictures and descriptions. Use videos!
- All title/registration requirements still apply. Must be sold through a DOR in MN.
- Try to keep this auction separate from other assets. Do not include pots, pans, sporting goods, furniture, etc. with the auction.
K-BID will be committing $1,000's above and beyond our regular marketing efforts for this promotion. We hope to learn from this experience so that we can create a calendar of future events for buyers and sellers to participate in.
We see this as a fun opportunity for affiliates and K-BID to increase brand recognition and recruit new customers!
Reserve Impact - to be used to educate sellers on negative impact of reserves.
Ride Into Summer Flyer - to be customized (Affiliate name/address/contact) and used to promote the upcoming event.
Ride into Summer Image - ideal for sharing on Facebook and social media to promote the upcoming event.