You're invited to participate in our Fall "Bid Summer Goodbye" promotion where we will be promoting and recruiting the sale of Sportsman and Winter Items. We will be actively pursuing the consignment of: Hunting & Sportsman Items, Fish Houses, Snowmobiles, ATV's, Campers, 4WD Vehicles, Plows and more.
K-BID will promote this event heavily from early September until the last auction closes at the end of October.
This event is open to ALL affiliates, so get the word out! Talk to your consignors! Recruit new consignors! We need sellers who are serious about selling these items. Let everyone know if they’ve been thinking about selling, our Fall event will be reaching 100,000's of people.
This does not prevent you from scheduling or closing other auctions during this week! However, auctions that fit the assets described above will be receiving extra promotion courtesy of K-BID.
We will recruiting and sending potential consignors to a custom landing page that explains the process and lists local affiliates who are accepting consignments: Bid Summer Goodbye Seller Page
If you wish to be a featured affiliate for this event, a few conditions will apply:
- As always, contracts with consignors are required.
- You will need to have the ability to schedule the auction(s) to close during the week Oct. 15th -29th.
- No silly reserves! We need things to sell and affiliates who will educate sellers on the negative impact of reserves.
IMPORTANT: If you meet these criteria and wish to be on the featured affiliate list, please send a notice firstname.lastname@example.org by 8/31/2017. Please include:
- Name of main contact
- Address of consignment location
- Phone number for consignment inquiries
- Email address for consignment inquiries
- Dealer of Record (K-BID, yourself, someone else)
What else should you do if you want to participate?
- Contact your current network of sellers and friends.
- Get social! Use Facebook to promote the fact that you are creating a consignment auction. Check local swap and shop groups.
- Take advantage of signage and road frontage.
- Use the handouts provided on this page.
- Contact local dealers to take old inventory off their hands.
- Get creative!
Best practices for Bid Summer Goodbye Event:
- Auctions/items without reserve will receive the most attention. Educate potential sellers on the negative impact of reserves (See Reserve Handout Attached).
- Assets desired: Hunting & Sportsman Items, Fish Houses, Snowmobiles, ATV's, Campers and 4WD Vehicles, Plows, Etc. (not an all inclusive list)
- Take great pictures and descriptions. Use videos!
- All title/registration requirements still apply. Applicable assets must be sold through a DOR in MN.
- Use #bidsummergoodbye on social media!
Again, K-BID will be heavily promoting this event to reach new buyers and sellers. Use the attachments below to recruit and promote the event.
Reserve Impact - to be used to educate sellers on negative impact of reserves.
Bid Summer Goodbye Handout - customize with your Affiliate name/address/contact and use to promote the upcoming event.
Bid Summer Goodbye Image (BSG 1220x630) - ideal for sharing on Facebook and social media to promote the upcoming event.
NEW! Bid Summer Goodbye Postcard - Professionally printed 5"x7" full-color postcards with room for your affiliate name and contact info. Limited quantities available in multiples of 50. Pick up @K-BID main office or contact Fiona.Payne@k-bidmail.com to have a set mailed to you.