Be advised of the following software updates. Please email email@example.com with any feedback or questions on these updates.
Change to the Auction Schedule defaults:
- Changed auction default start/close times. Default start is the current date at 7:00 PM. The default close is 14 days in the future at 7:00 PM.
Overhaul of the Close Report
- Better functionality as a cash balance sheet, summarizing what was collected.
- Additional columns added for payments made by Cash, Check, Card on File and Credit Card. Card on File status will be utilized in the future to differentiate online payments made to the affiliate.
- Links at bottom of report offer two CSV downloads with details on the auction.
Overhaul of the Invoice List
- Page is now responsive.
- A new invoice status, PAID CHECK, has been added. This invoice status functions the same as PAID CASH and will clarify the data on the Close Report when balancing auction proceeds. PLEASE NOTE: Invoice status is displayed on the bidder dashboard. If you accept checks, best practice is to distinguish Cash and Check payments appropriately while processing invoices to avoid bidder confusion and to keep accurate records.
- "Tax Exempt" status is now visible and can be assigned from the table on the list invoice page.
Improvements to Affiliate’s Bidder Detail view and Introduction of new Affiliate-Bidder-Notes
- Affiliates can now see their past invoices with the bidder on the bidder detail page.
- On the bidder detail page affiliates can maintain notes about the bidder. These notes are private and only visible to the affiliate. Notes can be valid for a fixed amount of time using an expiration date, or be permanent. They can also be deleted. They can be used as the affiliate sees fit.