- Affiliates now have access to bidder information when scrolling over a bidder ID.
- Added Missing / Stolen to list of options that can be assigned to invoices for value of No-Sale reasons.
- Improved bar code formatting and allowed placing custom text on generated bar codes.
- New standardized lot categories have been added. Affiliates will choose categories from a predefined list on the edit item page or batch edit options.
- Auction categories have been adjusted to match highest level lot categories. Affiliates will be restricted to only two auction categories.
1. While logged in as an affiliate, a mouse scroll over on the bidder ID will provide bidder location, account age and a count of paid invoices. Clicking on the bidder number will provide even more information on that bidder's history.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you see suspicious bidding on your auction.
Bidder ID's in red are disabled and green indicates enabled.
2. Missing / Stolen is now an available invoice status under No-Sale. Consider site security or charging sellers if this becomes an ongoing issue.
3. Barcode printouts have been updated to include custom messaging. Navigate to: Affiliate Dashboard -->Reports/Tools --> Print Barcode Labels
4. New standardized lot categories have been added. Affiliates will choose categories from a predefined list on edit lot page or batch edit options.
- Suggestions to add to this predefined list can be sent to email@example.com.
- Only one category may be assigned per lot.
- Main categories can not be assigned, rather act as a grouping of sub-categories.
- It will NOT be a requirement to assign item categories – although it will be beneficial to those who do.
- To print or preview the full category list here: www.K-BID.com/items/category
It is important to realize that bidders will have the ability to search on these lot categories immediately. Retroactively assigning the lot category is not mandatory, but could help your items show up in more search results. Legacy lot categories that have already been assigned will still be visible, however they will not be effective in the site search.
It IS highly advised to start using the new category system on all new auctions.
On the Edit Lot page, you will notice that the Item Class section has been removed and the Lot Category selection box has been moved towards the top of the page. This Lot Category selection box was moved preemptively as future selections of categories could alter input boxes for descriptions. For example: selecting "Cars/Trucks/Motorcycles" would include an input box for year, make, model, miles, etc.
Item categories can also easily be assigned on the Lot List page by selecting the appropriate items and using the Batch Edit operations.
Categories can be uploaded via the spreadsheet. However, they will be case and string sensitive and it may be easier to assign via the batch edit options after descriptions have been created.
5. Auction categories have been adjusted to match highest level lot categories. Auction category selections have been limited to (2) categories per auction. Please choose the best option!