You're invited to participate in our second annual "Bid Summer Goodbye" promotion where we will be promoting and recruiting the sale of Sportsman and Winter Items. We will be actively pursuing the consignment of Hunting & Sportsman Items, Fish Houses, Snowmobiles, ATV's, Campers, 4WD Vehicles, Plows and more.
K-BID will promote this event heavily from now until the last auction closes at the end of October.
This event is open to ALL affiliates, so get the word out! Talk to your consignors! Recruit new consignors! We are looking for sellers who are serious about selling these items. Let everyone know if they’ve been thinking about selling, our Fall event will be reaching thousands of people.
This does not prevent you from scheduling or closing other auctions during this week! However, auctions that fit the assets described above will be receiving extra promotion courtesy of K-BID.
We will be running multiple ads promoting the event and sending potential consignors to a custom landing page that explains the process and asks them to fill out a short form with the items they have to sell: Bid Summer Goodbye Seller Page
What else should you do if you want to participate?
- Contact your current network of sellers and friends.
- Get social! Use Facebook to promote the fact that you are creating a consignment auction. Check local swap and shop groups.
- Use the handouts provided on this page.
- Contact local dealers to take old inventory off their hands.
- Get creative!
Best practices for Bid Summer Goodbye Event:
- Auctions/items without reserve will receive the most attention. Educate potential sellers on the negative impact of reserves (See Reserve Handout Attached).
- Assets desired: Hunting & Sportsman Items, Fish Houses, Snowmobiles, ATV's, Campers and 4WD Vehicles, Plows, Etc. (not an all-inclusive list)
- Take great pictures and descriptions. Use videos!
- All title/registration requirements still apply. Applicable assets must be sold through a DOR in MN.
- Use #bidsummergoodbye on social media!
Again, K-BID will be heavily promoting this event to reach new buyers and sellers. Use the attachments below to recruit and promote the event.
Reserve Impact - to be used to educate sellers on the negative impact of reserves.
2018 Bid Summer Goodbye Handout - customize with your Affiliate name/address/contact and use to promote the upcoming event.
Bid Summer Goodbye Image (BSG 1220x630) - ideal for sharing on Facebook and social media to promote the upcoming event.
Bid Summer Goodbye Postcard - Professionally printed 5"x7" full-color postcards with room for your affiliate name and contact info. Limited quantities available in multiples of 50. Pick up @ K-BID main office the week of 9/18/18 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have a set mailed to you.