You are invited to participate in the 2nd annual Ride into Summer Event scheduled for May 13th thru May 27th. This event is designed to help affiliates recruit Summer Toys to sell, such as: ATV’s, Campers, UTV’s, Golf Carts, Boats, Motorcycles and other motorized ‘Toys’.
We will be promoting this event through the last Summer Toy auction that closes on May 27th.
Get the word out! Talk to your consignors! Recruit new consignors! We need sellers who are serious about selling these items. Let everyone know if they’ve been thinking about selling, there’s never going to be a better time to do it.
This does not prevent you from scheduling or closing other auctions during this week! However, auctions that fit the assets described above will be receiving extra promotion courtesy of K-BID.
We will be driving potential consignors to this landing page that explains the process for selling with affiliates. We will forward leads to affiliates based on their location.
What should you do if you want to participate?
- Contact your current network of sellers and friends.
- Get social! Use Facebook to join groups and promote the upcoming consignments.
- Take advantage of signage and road frontage.
- Use the handouts provided on this page.
- Contact local dealers to take old inventory off their hands.
- Get creative!
Best practices for Ride into Summer Auctions:
- Auctions/items without reserve will receive the most attention. Educate potential sellers on the negative impact of reserves (See Reserve Handout Attached).
- Assets desired: ATV’s, Campers, UTV’s, Golf Carts, Boats, Motorcycles and other motorized ‘Toys’
- Take great pictures and descriptions. Use videos!
- All title/registration requirements still apply. Must be sold through a DOR in MN.
- Try to keep this auction separate from other assets. Do not include pots, pans, sporting goods, furniture, etc. with the auction.
K-BID will be committing $1,000's above and beyond our regular marketing efforts for this promotion.
We see this as a fun opportunity for affiliates and K-BID to increase brand recognition and recruit new customers!
Ride into Summer Postcard - stop by the Maple Plain office or email email@example.com if you would like us to send you some postcards. Please request how many you would like in batches of 25 and include your correct mailing address!
Ride into Summer Image - ideal for sharing on Facebook and social media to promote the upcoming event.