Affiliate Profile and Directory
K-BID enables sellers and affiliates to connect through the use of an affiliate directory and profile. The objective with the affiliate directory and profile page is to allow affiliates to sell themselves and their services directly to the potential client. This will create a better user experience for sellers and give affiliates a profile page to link to within K-BID.com.
Along with a direct link to the directory and affiliate map, we will be providing potential sellers with resources to help them find an affiliate who would meet their needs. Among these resources will be choosing an affiliate based on the following criteria :
- Location - Certainly not the most important, but a seller in Fargo will likely not be choosing an affiliate in Des Moines.
- Experience - Affiliates start date and previous auctions will be displayed on the affiliate profile.
- Quality of Work - More than ever, sellers will be using your previous auctions to make decisions about who to sell with. Every auction should be seen as an opportunity to help current clients and as a recruitment tool for future clients as well.
- Asset Specialty - Someone who specializes in estate/household items will probably not be well equipped to handle an entire warehouse liquidation. Sellers will make these decisions based on your previous body of work.
View this link to see an example of an affiliate profile: https://www.k-bid.com/affiliate-profile/detail/2
This is an opportunity to demonstrate the strengths, abilities and past successes of your auction company to gain new business. As with anything in business, professionalism in your company description and how you handle potential leads will have a direct effect on your ability to keep and gain new business. Beyond that, we do have a few ground rules that must be followed as it pertains to the new affiliate page.
- Affiliates placed in a Needs Review or On-Hold status will be removed from the affiliate directory until that status is removed.
- Advertising other businesses that do not pertain to auctions and K-BID is not allowed.
- Commission rates and schedules should not be posted on the affiliate profile page.
- Keep it professional, avoid references to competition or other affiliate companies.
Simple enough - right? We are excited to see how affiliates are able to sell themselves to the thousands of bidders who visit K-BID.com each day.