These options are provided to assist you in getting the maximum return for your seller’s assets on K-BID.com. Since many affiliates may not have experience in digital marketing or the time to keep up with the newest trends, our goal is to provide you with this expertise so you can confidently present potential sellers with a solid plan for reaching the audience necessary to drive the bid prices to the highest level possible.
How Does it Work?
Affiliates using K-BID’s marketing services for an auction campaign are eligible to receive a marketing rebate up to the amount they invested in the marketing campaign for the auction. K-BID will rebate the affiliate $100
for every $1,000 in BP K-BID collects (rebates cap at $1,000 per auction, rebates are not pro-rated). Affiliates must submit the final marketing budget prior to the launch of the auction. Auction rebates will be credited on the same invoice as the auction BP is charged.
XYZ Auction Company submits a $400 marketing budget to K-BID for auction promotion. The auction generates $1,500 in BP. K-BID will rebate back $100 of the total marketing budget on the next BP invoice for that affiliate.
XYZ Auction Company submits a $800 marketing budget to K-BID for auction promotion. The auction generates $6,000 in BP. K-BID will rebate $600 of the total marketing budget on the affiliate's next BP invoice.
XYZ Auction Company submits a $1500 marketing budget to K-BID for auction promotion. The auction generates $10,000 in paid invoices. K-BID will rebate back $1000.00 of the total marketing budget on the next BP invoice for that affiliate.
A couple of things to note:
- Rebates are limited to the amount the affiliate invested in the marketing campaign and will be capped at $1000.00
- The total sales amount will be calculated from paid invoices
- K-BID will formulate the marketing plan with the affiliate, however when/how/where the budget is spent will be determined by K-BID.
- Rebates are based on the sales and marketing investment of the identified auction only.
- Campaigns to include: K-BID Bidder Email Blasts, Front Page Banner Ads, Facebook Campaigns, Paid Email Blasts, Other Campaigns as Needed.
- Affiliates are welcome to continue to execute their own advertising campaigns without taking advantage of the rebate plan.
- K-BID considers the affiliate investment to be the amount contributed by both the affiliate and the seller. The rebate is capped at the total amount contributed, or $1,000, whichever is less. Your sellers do not need to be aware of the rebate plan, but in most cases would be responsible for the marketing budget.